Beauty of Creation Tours & Safaris recognizes the importance of privacy and the sensitivity of personal information.
To ensure accountability, Beauty of Creation Tours & Safaris has instituted this policy, and trained our professionals of our policies and practices.
This document explains how Beauty of Creation Tours & Safaris uses and including what type of information is gathered, how the information is used and for what purposes, to whom we disclose the information, and how we safeguard your personal information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
- Why do we need personal information?
Beauty of Creation Tours & Safaris collects your personal information in order to facilitate your travel to Tanzania and East Africa in general.
2. What the information we collect?
We collect information that can identify you, including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, when you book activities using our online activity desk, send requests, or otherwise voluntarily provide such information (for example, we may ask for your personal information when you’re discussing a service issue on the phone with our tour consultant).
3. How we use your information?
Beauty of Creation Tours & Safaris only collects the personal information necessary to fulfill the purposes identified to you prior to or at the time of collection, or any other reasonable and legitimate purposes or as required by law.
Beauty of Creation Tours & Safaris does not, as a condition of supplying a service to you, require consent to the collection, use or disclosure of personal information beyond that reasonably required for such purposes, or to comply with our obligations under applicable law.
- Beauty of Creation Tours & Safaris usually collects and uses your personal information for the following purposes:
Collecting, recording and using the information relevant to the performance of the services rendered to and for you
- Administration, billing, accounting and collection in relation to your business and relationship with us
- Protecting against fraud and error
- Providing direct marketing materials to you regarding our services
- Communicating with you generally or to ensure your satisfaction, and
- Is my personal information secured?
Beauty of Creation Tours & Safaris takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal information is kept safe from loss, unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. The steps taken to protect your information are:
* restricted file access to personal information
* deploying technological safeguards like security software and firewalls to prevent hacking or unauthorized computer access
* internal password and security policies
Beauty of Creation Tours & Safaris may update this policy from time to time. We will not reduce your rights under this policy without your explicit consent, and we expect most such changes will be minor. Regardless, we will post any changes to our client(s) and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice.
General legal terms
These Terms and Conditions, and your relationship with Beauty of Creation Tours & Safaris, shall be governed by the law of the Tanzania government. You and Beauty of Creation Tours & Safaris. Agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Tanzania government to resolve any legal matter arising from the usage of Beauty of Creation Tours & Safaris services.